Friday, September 26, 2008

Vanessa turns 2



Vanessa is totally getting jipped this year but I don't think she cares too much. We made cupcakes and are going to share them after the older kids get home from school. My mom and Shamra both gave her books for her birthday. She absolutely loves being read to. This last week my niece Shamee has been back in town and has come over every day and read to the kids. It is really nice. Sunday we are having dinner at my moms and have a real cake for her. Next year I will have a bigger party for her. Parties can be pretty expensive so I have this idea to put a dollar amount on every party. Say $150. So after all expenses: cake, pinata, soda, candy and gifts are paid for the balance goes into their savings account. So if they don't get a party then that much more goes into their account. $150 seems like a lot but if you are used to doing parties or giving a Nintendo DS as a gift it doesn't stretch that far. Back to Vanessa. My 2 most favorite things about her are...1.She is absolutely adorable and I just want to squeeze her all the time. Some of the things she says are hilarious. As much as I hate to hear about farts I cannot help but laugh when she walks into a room and states. Eewwww! Stinky!! Daddy parted.

No comments: