Friday, October 3, 2008

Never say Never

So I have noticed that there many things that I am dealing with that at one time I told myself I would never. Here are a few..

I will never let my children go to the store looking grubby, mismatched, or hair undone. said before I had kids.

I will never have a child over the age of 3 poop his pants, repeatedly. said before I had any 3 year old boys.

I will never let my house look like a disaster zone with a floor covered in popcorn, cereal, koolaid and anything else. again said before I had kids.

I will never have a child talk back to me without serious consequence, especially in the store.

I will never be more than 20 lbs overweight.

I will never be the one who fails at keeping in touch.

I will never leave the house in sweats.

I will never have that gut that bulges out below the waist of the pants that are too tight.

I will never tease my kids.

Anyway those are just a few off the top of my unwashed, unbrushed bed head. Yes it is 12:30 in the afternoon.

3 comments:

mumovearls said...

Nice I could add to that list... I'm still in sweats also... what is that smell?-nena

~Just plain ol' me~ said...

HEy...me too. I keep telling myself those nevers too. Until comes Saturday and I am so ready for the break that never comes that I JUST DON'T CARE!!! What am I dressing up for anyway? To clean, or to watch Bernie watch football? Neither seems to suit the effort.

Crisdee said...

amen! i have to be out so i'm not in my sweats, but there are so many of those that I said It'd never do! yeah... WHATEVER!