Friday, September 26, 2008

technical difficulties

If you haven't run a backup disk on your computer please do so. And make an extra copy of any pictures you have stored on your computer. I know there are lots of places you can upload them to. My notebook that is only just over a year old has died on me. I have to send it out to hp for repairs which will wipe out my hard drive. I had been thinking that I needed to save my pictures on a backup disk but didn't. I have some on a disk and many still stored in my camera but there could be a few months of pics lost. Since I have no super computer friends it will cost me $100. to get a backup made from my hard drive. Makes me so mad. I will be blogging but may have to add the pictures later. When I can upload them to my own files on my own computer.

Other than that things are going well. The kids like school. Xavier does say that he doesn't feel well every time I tell him to get his socks and shoes on. But he has a new friend, Mark, in his class who he sits with on the bus. I don't know who he is but Xavier knows where his house is so I said we can stop by and meet his parents so they can have some play dates some time. He and Eli started soccer last week. Derek is coaching their team. Their first game isn't until next week but Derek said they are fun to watch and pretty good.

No comments: