Tuesday, May 6, 2008

Xavier loses another tooth


Xavier lost his second tooth. It has been hanging in there since his last tooth came out. And I mean just hanging there. He went to bed with it under his pillow and woke up with 4 One dollar bills. He was so mad. I mean furious and I couldn't figure out why. He just kept saying they are just ones. Did he expect them to be fives. he even went as far as ripping one into pieces. Finally i sat down and asked him what he thought was going to be under his pillow. He explained that he didn't get any gold coins. Ahh! Last time he got the new golden dollar coins. So after a little distraction I told him to go look again and sure enough he had two of them in his pillow slip. Completely changed his attitude. He was so excited that the tooth fairy had come. So I ask myself should I keep trying to right things instead of letting him deal? Yes, they will have enough disappointing experiences that I am going to do the best I can.

No comments: