Wednesday, May 21, 2008

T-Ball



Xavier with Royce
Batting Left handed
Derek is coaching Xavier's T-ball team, the Cardinals. What a great Dad. I am adjusting to not being a part of everything the kids do. Alexandra's swimming and soccer and now Xavier's T-ball. Maybe it will prepare ME for Xavier going to Kindergarten. I do get to go to his games. I wasn't sure what to expect but I was still surprised at the game. Every kid gets to bat each inning, there are no outs so everyone runs the bases regardless of what happened to the ball after they hit it, and everyone plays on the field when the other team is up to bat. It was pretty cool. Since Xavier was last to bat the first inning he got to run all the way around without stopping. Home Run!! Xavier likes it and I can tell he has made a few new friends.

No comments: