Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Fall

Down went the temperature. Down comes the leaves. I love trees. Especially ones that shade the yard but the amount of leaves is ridiculous. The kids thought it was fun to put more leaves on the trampoline and jump around. They had a pretty good time sliding all over the place.

Vanessa is no longer the baby. Except when she sleeps. She is a toddler and running with the older kids. I was telling the kids to look at an image on the computer and she came right over pushing her way over them to see what it was all about. She keeps up with them so well. We have a little Spongebob couch that she has claimed as hers. If Eli or Xavier or even Derek sit on it she comes over and pushes them off. Literally using all her strength to push. But what a doll she is. I am really blessed to have the children I have. I love them so much. Even though they can fight and argue and drive me crazy I couldn't ask for better kids.

No comments: