Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Myspace and blogging

I would grant derek the title of King of MySpace. He is on it all the time. And for what? to view comments from people he just talked to on the phone. I started a myspace account but had zero friends to contact. OK so I felt like a loser because Derek has a ton of friends so I cancelled my account. I saw it as a way to chat back and forth. Something I don't do. Blogging on the other hand is about writing for myself and my kids to print out later. However, today I viewed Ashley Boise blog which let me to Alisha Marlatt and onto Haven Villireal and Nena Earl. AAAGH. I am doing what derek does on my space. So I quit. I am sticking to my own and anyone who contacts me. I will not surf through bloggerville. It takes too much time. Right now Eli just barfed and Vanessa is begging me to pick her up. I love that though I do not have many friends the ones I have are close and the best.

1 comment:

Webster Family said...

keri!!!! it really looks like it is coming along great. i am so excited for you!!! it will be so nice to have sooo much space. i am jealous.