Friday, October 5, 2007

The House

We should be in by Christmas. So I keep telling myself and the hundred other people who ask when it will be done. I was just there today deciding what kind of lighting goes into each room. UUUHH I don't know was my answer. My dad asks me what I want and then helps me change my mind until I say what he already planned. For example, what color of roof? Black. Are you sure? Ok dark gray. Really? Light gray. Good because that is what I have. Next topic. Do you want outdoor lightfixtures in the soffets or coming out of wall? Out of the wall I say. If you do that then you will have more bugs flying around. Soffits then. Great he replies. Now I try to say you know best. I am picking out cabinets next. I think. I am so excited ready to move. We have been in limbo since we moved to ML. It will be nice to feel settled where we can have people over. And the kids can have more space to run and play. I will have projects to do. I am excited for yard work. Yeah!!!

No comments: