Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vanessa's 3rd Birthday.


There were three candles. I am not sure why it only looks like two

I had big plans for Vanessa's birthday. Originally I had thought Derek would be home on leave and we would BBQ. I was going to make a beautiful butterfly cake with the new pan I had. But as usual time flew and Derek wasn't going to be in town. Alexandra had 2 soccer games that day so I didn't do the cake which should have been made days before and frozen. But I managed to pull off a pretty good party last minute. It was just my kids, my mom, sister, and niece and a store bought cake. Vanessa had a blast. She got clothes, dress up clothes, a larger my little pony which she still calls a dragon, a stuffed dog that sings and talks to her and a over sized stuffed elephant. Along with a bunch of super cute animal hand puppets. She loaded all her presents onto the elephant and pulled them around the house.

No comments: