Friday, July 18, 2008

Camery tag

I've been tagged. Let's see how it goes...
A = ADVOCATE FOR: Teaching children manners

B = BEST FEATURE: eye color

C = COULDN'T DO WITHOUT: music

D = DREAMS AND DESIRES: Be a better person. Raise happy children.

E = ESSENTIAL ITEM: nice spot in the shade

F= FAVORITE PAST TIME: Sleeping

G = GOOD AT: baking

H = HAVE NEVER TRIED: sushi

I = IF I HAD A MILLION DOLLARS: I'd be rich

J = JUNKIE FOR: romantic movies

K = KINDRED SPIRIT: none

L = LITTLE KNOWN FACT: I hate cooked fruit

M = MEMORABLE MOMENT: birth of all my children

N = NEVER AGAIN WILL I: use a Q-tip for my ears

O = OCCASIONAL INDULGENCE: cheesecake

Q = QUOTE: "This too shall pass."

R = REASON TO SMILE: Healthy kids

S = SORRY ABOUT: Not having any self esteem/ confidence in high school.

T = TAG SOME FRIENDS: Kimber

U = UNINTERESTED IN: mocha cappuccinos

V = VERY SCARED OF: swimming in the dark

W = WORST HABIT: nail biting

X = X MARKS MY IDEAL VACATION SPOT: Holland

Y = YESTERYEAR DECADE OF CHOICE: Learned the most in the past couple years

Z = ZODIAC SIGN: Aquarius

1 comment:

mumovearls said...

I just found your blog! Yah I have to read your blog to see you even though we live down the street!-nena