Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Vanessa speaks

Not only does she speak but she doesn't stop. I love some of the things that come out of her mouth. I will try to remember a few. They are funny because remember she is 2.

She goes outside where she sees Byron and Xavier on bikes. Hands on hips..."Boys! Boys! That is just too dangerous."

If I tell her I need to do something she said I can do it "After later"

She smells a stink, looks at unnamed person and asked "Who farted" they giggle, she continues waving her hand in front of her nose "What did you eat?"

She is calling for the dog who doesn't come and she throws her hands in the air. "Oh, forget it"

she has now begun telling stories. the latest is goes like this. Daddy fell on the road and is crying. I need to get him to Spokane. It really hurts. But that is what happens when you jump on the couch.

She talks about Derek all the time. and has placed him in memories of actual events that he wasn't there for. It is cute. One time dad took me to the doctor so I could get ear drops. Daddy took me to the lake to see the fish. Daddy is picking me up later to go to the movie feeder.

No comments: