Tuesday, June 16, 2009

A few summer pictures


Xavier in the tub

Eli up to bat. I hate pitching to them. They hit really hard


Jaidon and Quinton Lybbert with Xavier


Xavier is learning frisbee so he can disc golf with daddy.


Vanessa making a splash!



Eli cannot stop twirling his hair. The other day he while holding his gum accidentally twirled it into his hair.
The reason once again for not having as many pics of Alexandra is because she is often off doing her own thing. Not close to me where I can take lots of pictures of her. I will try to get a few more shots of her. We have lots of summer to go.

2 comments:

Scott & Tami said...

Your kids are so precious. They are getting big. You know, you need to add a photo of you every once in a while!!!!!!!!

SweetSugarBelle said...

I love seeing the pics...Funny about Eli and the bike. That would be something that my kids would do to me. Bernie calls the boys Dr. Swinford because they think they are always right, like me, LOL! And Belle, well Belle is just mean. Comes from having older bros :)