Friday, January 2, 2009

Eli turns 4




Since we already had a party while Mima and Brian were here we just had a small thing on Eli's actual birthday. My mom brought over a gift, a nutcracker music box. He loves playing the ones at her house. I just hope he can take care of it. Shamee came over bringing him some tattoos a gummy spider, and football. We gave him Horton Hears a Who and a pair of footed pajamas which he calls squiddees. I guess on some episode of SpongeBob Squidward wears some similar pjs. We had cupcakes with the kids that were here and called it a day. My 4 favorite things about Eli. 1. He is so lovable and loves being held. 2. He notices when I get a new shampoo. He still holds onto my hair and after getting a new shampoo that has a tropical scent to it he said he liked the way it smelled and asked if they made that kind for boys. 3. He is very strong willed. If I look at it that way it is a good quality. Sometimes I think it might be more like he is stubborn. I can tell him something ten times and he will act as if I never spoke. I can look at this about him and laugh. However it is not so funny when I am trying to get him to hold still or go to bed. 4. He really makes me laugh. Especially if you watch him without him knowing. The other day I asked if I could play his DS. While I played he sat behind me holding my hair looking over my shoulder and telling me everything I needed to do even though I told him I already knew how to play. then when I would die he would take it out of my hand and offer to pass this part for me. I pretty much quit trying to ever play video games.

No comments: