Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Tattoos

Derek's brother is here visiting and as he was talking about getting a tattoo. I said if I were to get a tattoo I would want to get a daisy. I have no intention of getting a tattoo. I think that they should have some deep meaning behind them. Not just go to the shop and pick something from a book. Anyway my point is that Alexandra got so upset. I mean really upset. She was so mad telling me she knew I was going to get one. I tried to tell her I wasn't and she would just keep saying she knew I was. I had to explain we were talking about Brian getting one so she settled down. I'll never get away with doing anything wrong. Not that I should try but it is hard because I am an adult and should feel I could do whatever I want without explaining myself to my 8 year old. But on the other hand do as I say not as I do never really works out.

1 comment:

~Just plain ol' me~ said...

I regret NOTHING as bad as I do getting my tat. I just thank God it's not a tramp stamp. I am too embarrassed to tell you where it really is...not really, on the back of my neck. lame huh? Now I will always have to have long hair,or at least until I can afford to get it lasered off, LOL!