Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Busy busy busy

I have been so terrible about keeping up with my blogging mostly because I am so tired when I actually get a chance and partly because our computer is in such a bad location. I have to stand to use it which wouldn't be bad if I wasn't so tired. It doesn't want to connect to the Internet wirelessly. Anyway not much noteworthy is going on. Alexandra started soccer again, Xavier is finishing up T-ball, school is out in 2 days, I have 11 kids enrolled in daycare here so with my 4 I will have days this summer with 15 kids here. Yikes. The kids don't seem to care how many are here. What can I say money money money. I want to get our lame credit card paid off by the end of the summer. The kids are all doing well. Everyone is healthy. We got our enormous driveway done so there is a huge place to ride bikes. I cleaned out my picture box and cannot believe how many pics of Alexandra there are. I swore I wouldn't be one of those people who take lots of pics of child one and hardly any by the time I get to the last. I have a ton of catching up to do. Poor Vanessa. But it is hard when I don't have free hands to take pics with.

1 comment:

Scott & Tami said...

Keri,
I think you are the Keri I know....but you NEVER put photos of yourself so I'm not sure...well, you do have your sweet baptism mullet photo...kinda looks like the Keri I know...anyways, you have the sweetest family!!! I found your blog from Tiffany's....it's great to see what beautiful babies you make....not that they are babies anymore. It's been forever, but it's great to see how you've been. stnelsoncrew.blogspot.com